Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Offroad --- 2009。12。06

Planning to take rest on Saturday & Sunday coz Im too tired…

But Sat received a call from a friend of mine invite me to go offroad on Sunday in Mahang for daytrip. Since had been more than 2 months I didn’t go offroad, so my answer is ‘Yes’ to him.

As usual, we gather at Petronas Station at 8.30am and will depart at 9.00am. Before departure I received a sms from a friend with simple wording “Enjoy ur trip”, I replied with “Thanks, U too” coz he will pay a visit to a PC fair with his friend.

Below, lets Pics tell the story….














Having fun at river side...


The time they having fun at river side, I just walk anywhere with my poor camera....

Spider...

Wood....

Fern...

Seed...
Bamboo...leaf for dumpling?

Tree...















Meet a uncle with his monkey and full with Petai....

end.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment